Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two of the Most Important Questions

As I was driving home from work today I was listening to leadership extraordinaire Jim Rohn answer interview questions during his Weekend Leadership Event in Anaheim, CA, I was exposed to yet another opportunity for a series of enlightening thoughts. I immediately pulled my vehicle to the side of the road to listen and take notes from Mr. Rohn’s eloquent follow up to a question with two very intriguing questions that may require some time for self reflection. Ask yourself these:

The most important question you'll ever be asked in all of your life, “Have you found the opportunity that is going to take care of you and your family for the rest of your life?” The second most important question you'll ever be asked in all of your life, “Are you spending some time every week looking for that opportunity?” If you were asked two of the most important questions you'll ever be asked in all of your life and the answer to these questions were “no,” then how would you explain that to your family? Would you say “No, I haven't found opportunity and no I'm not looking?”


Mr. Rohn then followed his two questions with, “My gift to you is my advice: that if you haven't found the opportunity yet you must spend time every week looking for it. My Promise to you is this: the day you decide to spend some time every week looking for opportunity until you find it, is the day your self-esteem will go through the roof and you will never be the same again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment